永发信息网

【园丁集】泰戈尔的《园丁集》最优美的30句话

答案:2  悬赏:10  手机版
解决时间 2021-01-25 03:18
  • 提问者网友:你独家记忆
  • 2021-01-25 00:27
【园丁集】泰戈尔的《园丁集》最优美的30句话
最佳答案
  • 五星知识达人网友:执傲
  • 2021-01-25 01:33
【答案】 It is enough what we give and we get.
   我们付与,我们取得,这就够了.
  In the dusky path of a dream I went to seek the love who was mine in a former life.
  在梦境的朦胧小路上,我去寻找我前生的爱.
  If you do not care for merry meetings, if you must have peace, weary heart, we shall put our lamps out and silence our harps.
  如果你不喜欢那热闹的集会,如果你需要安静,困乏的心呵,我们就吹灭灯火,停止琴声.
  Somewhere there is an end to everything, and the loneness of the dark is one's own.
  万事都有个终结,黑暗的静寂是个人独有的.
  Then let the sad eyes of love vainly watch and weep.
  那就让爱的愁眼,徒然地因着盼望而流泪.
  I bow you and hold up my lamp to light you on your way.
  我向你鞠躬,举起我的灯来照亮你的归途.
  We shall sit still in the dark in the rustle of leaves, and the tired moon will shed pale rays on your window.
  我们将在风叶声中静坐在黑暗里,倦乏的月亮将在你窗上洒上苍白的光辉.
  When my love comes and sits by my side, when my body trembles and my eyelids droop, the night darkens, the wind blows out the lamp, and the clouds draw veils over the stars.
  当我的爱来了,坐在我身旁,当我的身躯震颤,我的眼睫下垂,夜更深了,风吹灯灭,云片在繁星上曳过轻纱.
  Hands cling to hands and eyes linger on eyes; thus begins the record of our hearts.
  手握着手,眼恋着眼;这样开始了我们的心的纪录.
  No mystery beyond the present; no striving for the impossible; no shadow behind the charm; no groping in the depth of the dark.
  没有现在以外的神秘;不强求那做不到的事情;没有魅惑后面的阴影;没有黑暗深处的探索.
  We do not stray out of all words into the ever silent; we do not raise our hands to the void for things beyond hope.
  我们没有走出一切语言之外进入永远的沉默;我们没有向空举手寻求希望以外的东西.
  We have not crushed the joy to the utmost to wring from it the wine of pain.
  我们没有把喜乐压成微尘来榨取痛苦之酒.
  It is the moonlit night of March;the sweet smell of henna is in the air;my flute lies on the earth neglected and your garland of flowers is unfinished.
   这是三月的月明之夜;空气里有凤仙花的芬芳;我的横笛抛在地上,你的花串也没有编成.
   Your veil of the saffron colour makes my eyes drunk.
   你橙黄色的面纱使我眼睛陶.
  Peace, my heart, let the time for the parting be sweet.
  安静吧,我的心,让别离的时间甜柔吧.
  Let it not be a death but completeness.
  让它不是个死亡,而是圆满.
  Let love melt into memory and pain into songs.
  让爱恋融入记忆,痛苦融入诗歌吧.
  Let the flight through the sky end in the folding of the wings over the nest.
  让穿越天空的飞翔在巢上敛翼中终止.
  Your doors are open. Your horse stands saddled at the gate.
  你的门开着.你的立在门外的马,也已上了鞍鞯.
  If we have tried to bar your passage it was but with our songs.
  如果我们想拦住你的去路,也只是用我们的歌曲.
  Did we ever try to hold you back it was but with our eyes.
  如果我们曾想挽留你,也只用我们的眼睛.
  Traveller, we are helpless to keep you. We have only our tears.
  行路人,我们没有希望留住你,我们只有眼泪.
  What quenchless fire glows in your eyes?
  在你眼里发光的是什么样的不灭之火?
  What restless fever runs in your blood?
  在你血管中奔流的是什么样的不宁的热力?
  What call from the dark urges you?
  从黑暗中有什么召唤在引动你?
  I spent my day on the scorching hot dust of the road.
  我在大路灼热的尘土上消磨了一天.
  Now, in the cool of the evening, I knock at the door of the inn. It is deserted and in ruins.
  现在,在晚凉中我敲着一座小庙的门.这庙已经荒废倒塌了.
  A grim ashath tree spreads its hungry clutching roots through the gaping fissures of the walks.
  一棵愁苦的菩提树,从破墙的裂缝里伸展出饥饿的爪根.
  Days have been when wayfarers came here to wash their weary feet.
  从前曾有过路人到这里来洗疲乏的脚.
  They spread their mats in the courtyard in the dim light of the early moon, and sat and talked of strange lands.
  他们在新月的微光中在院里摊开席子,坐着谈论异地的风光.
  They woke refreshed in the morning when birds made them glad, and friendly flowers nodded their heats at them from the wayside.
  早起他们精神恢复了,鸟声使他们欢悦,友爱的花儿在道边向他们点首.
  
   (希望有帮助)
  
全部回答
  • 1楼网友:woshuo
  • 2021-01-25 02:00
谢谢了
我要举报
如以上回答内容为低俗、色情、不良、暴力、侵权、涉及违法等信息,可以点下面链接进行举报!
点此我要举报以上问答信息
大家都在看
推荐资讯