永发信息网

去银行汇钱的常用英文句子??

答案:2  悬赏:40  手机版
解决时间 2021-03-05 23:14
  • 提问者网友:山高云阔
  • 2021-03-05 02:50
去银行汇钱的常用英文句子??
最佳答案
  • 五星知识达人网友:孤老序
  • 2021-03-05 03:40
Opening an account 开户
  I would like to open an account 我要开户
  What kind of account do you want? 你要开什么样的账户
  A current account 活期存款账户
  A checking account 活期存款账户
  A saving account 活期存款账户
  
  A deposit account 存款账户
  bank post remittance 银行邮汇
  bank remittance 【经】 银行汇款汇票
  bank post bill 【经】 银行邮汇票据
  bank post paper 【机】 银行用纸
  post office saveings bank 邮局储蓄所(银行)
  1.你想开一个活期存款帐户吗?
  Do you like to open a current account?
  2.请告诉我你想存何种户头?
  Please tell me how you would like to deposit your money.
  3.你想开哪种帐户?
  What kind of account did you have in your mind?
  4.定期还是活期?
  A deposit or current account?
  5.支票户头要收服务费,现金户头不收。
  There's a service charge for the checking account but no charge for the savings.
  6.你有多钱要存入呢?
  How much cash do you plan to deposit in your account?
  7.请填张存款单,写明要存的数额以及你的姓名,地址和工作的单位,好吗?
  Would you please fill in the depositing form, giving the sum of money you're to deposit as well as your name, address and professional unit?
  8.这是你的存折,存取款时请带来。保管好存折,遗失请告诉我们。
  Here is your pasbook. Please bring it back when you deposit or withdraw money any time you like. Keep it well and inform us whenever you lose it.
  9.如果想兑支票,请在底线上签名。
  Please sign your name on the bottom line if you want to cash the check.
  10.我想开一个活期存款帐户。
  I should like to open a current account.
  11.请告诉我储蓄存款与支票存款的区别好吗?
  Could you tell me the difference between a savings account and a checking account?
  12.第一次储蓄有最低限额吗?
  Is there any minimum for the first deposit?
  13.我想知道我能否在这兑换支票。
  I'd like to know whether I can cash a cheque here.
  14.我想兑现这张汇款单。
  I'd like to cash this money order.
  15.请告诉我兑换支票收手续费吗?
  Will you please tell me whether you charge for cheques?
  16.如果透支了怎么办?
  What if I overdraw?
  17.我要把旅行信用证的结余兑现。
  I want to cash the balance of a traveler's letter of credit.
  以上是一些常用银行业务的外教口语句子和词组,出行时免不了需要和银行打交道,多掌握一些会十分有帮助的。
全部回答
  • 1楼网友:佘樂
  • 2021-03-05 04:16
中国银行是 Bank of China..
一般你去银行就是去咨询台(information desk)问怎么弄
汇款是Remittance
Excuse me, I'd like to remit some money to China..can you help me?
你好 打扰一下 我想汇些钱去中国 你能帮助我吗
然后他就会告诉你怎么操作了
他可能会让你填表 Could you fill this form first?
可能让你签名 Could you Just sign here, please.
甚至可能问你汇款的用途. What's this remittence used for?
我知道的大概就这么多,希望能帮上忙
我要举报
如以上回答内容为低俗、色情、不良、暴力、侵权、涉及违法等信息,可以点下面链接进行举报!
点此我要举报以上问答信息
大家都在看
推荐资讯