永发信息网

求神探夏洛克第三季第三集告别那段的台词

答案:1  悬赏:30  手机版
解决时间 2021-02-03 08:12
  • 提问者网友:藍了天白赴美
  • 2021-02-02 17:57
一直到Sherlock坐飞机回来那边
最佳答案
  • 五星知识达人网友:风格不统一
  • 2021-02-02 18:16
You will look after him for me, won't you?
替我照顾他 好吗?
Hmm. Don't worry. I'll keep him in trouble.
别担心 我会一直给他找麻烦的
That's my girl.
这才对嘛
Since this is likely to be the lastconversation
这大概是我今生最后一次
I'll have with John Watson,
和约翰·华生说话
would you mind if we took a moment?
我们多说一会不要紧吧?
So here we are.
我们终于这样了
William Sherlock Scott Holmes.
威廉·夏洛克·斯科特·福尔摩斯
Sorry?
什么?
That's the whole of it. If you're lookingfor baby names.
我的全名 如果想给孩子取名的话
No, we've had a scan, we're pretty sureit's a girl.
不 我们查过了肯定是女孩
Oh. OK.
好吧
Yeah.

You know, actually, I can't think of asingle thing to say.
你知道吗 我真想不出什么话可说
No, neither can I.
我也想不出
The game is over.
游戏结束了
The game is never over, John.
游戏永不会结束 约翰
But there may be some new players now.
不过也许来了新玩家
That's OK, the East Wind takes us all inthe end.
没关系 我们总归要被东风带走
What's that?
什么意思?
It's a story my brother told me when wewere kids.
我小时候听我哥讲的故事
The East Wind is a terrifying force thatlays waste to all in its path.
东风强大无敌 所过之处一片狼藉
It seeks out the unworthy and plucks themfrom the earth.
它会铲除卑劣之徒 荡涤尘埃
That was generally me.
跟我差不多
Nice(!) He's a rubbish big brother.
那敢情好 他是个烂哥哥
So what about you, then? Where are youactually going now?
那你怎么办 你到底要去哪?
Oh, some undercover work in Eastern Europe.
哦 去东欧卧个底
For how long?
要多久?
Six months, my brother estimates. He'snever wrong.
六个月 我哥估计的他从不出错
And then what?
然后呢?
Who knows?
谁知道?
John, there's something I should say,
约翰 有些事我应该说
I've meant to say always and I never have.
我一直想说 却从没说出口
Since it's unlikely we'll ever meet again,I might as well say it now.
既然这次可能是永别 我还是说出来吧
Sherlock is actually a girl's name.
夏洛克其实是女孩名字
It's not.
骗谁呢
It was worth a try.
我总得试试
We're not naming our daughter after you.
我们不会给女儿取你的名字的
Oh, I think it could work.
我觉得不错啊
To the very best of times, John.
敬最美好的时光 约翰
'Smith brings it inside. This looks good.
"史密斯带入中场势头不错"
(体育一台 谢菲尔德 0-0 国米)
'Cassandra comes in for a shot.'
"卡桑德拉射门"
Ooh, he missed it!
哎呀偏了
Oi, there's something wrong with the telly.
电视坏了啊
There's something wrong with the telly,mate.
电视坏了 大哥
Who's that?
那是谁?
Did you miss me?
想我了吗?
Did you miss me? Did you miss me?
想我了吗? 想我了吗?
Did you miss me? Did you miss me?
想我了吗? 想我了吗?
How is this possible?
这怎么可能?
We don't know, but it's on every screen inthe country.
不知道 可它占据了全国所有屏幕
Every screen simultaneously.
所有屏幕同步播出
Has the Prime Minister been told?
通知首相了吗?
And Mycroft?
麦克罗夫特呢?
But that's not possible. That is simply notpossible.
可这不可能 根本不可能
What's happened?
怎么了?
Sir? It's your brother.
先生 是您哥哥
Mycroft?
麦克罗夫特?
'Hello, little brother. How's the exilegoing?'
你好啊弟弟 流放生活如何?
I've only been gone four minutes.
我才走了四分钟
Well, I certainly hope you've learnt yourlesson.
希望你吸取教训了
'As it turns out, you're needed.'
如今又有人需要你了
Oh, for God's sake, make up your mind!
拜托 有点准行吗
Who needs me this time?
这次谁需要我?
'Did you miss me? Did you miss me?
想我了吗? 想我了吗?
Did you miss me? Did you miss me?
想我了吗? 想我了吗? 想我了吗?
'Did you miss me? Did you miss me?
想我了吗? 想我了吗? 想我了吗?
Did you miss me? Did you miss me?'
想我了吗? 想我了吗?
England.
英格兰
But he's dead. I mean, you told me he wasdead, Moriarty?
可他死了 你跟我说他死了的莫里亚蒂?
Absolutely. Blew his own brains out.
绝对啊 爆了自己的头
So how can he be back?
那他怎么会回来?
Well if he is, he'd better wrap up warm.
如果真回来了 他最好穿厚点
There's an East Wind coming.
(出自原著"最后一案") 要刮东风了 别走开 彩蛋更精彩
Miss me?
想我了吗?
我要举报
如以上回答内容为低俗、色情、不良、暴力、侵权、涉及违法等信息,可以点下面链接进行举报!
点此我要举报以上问答信息
大家都在看
推荐资讯