永发信息网

普拉达女魔头台词,穿普拉达的女王 英汉字幕

答案:1  悬赏:70  手机版
解决时间 2021-08-15 15:44
  • 提问者网友:孤山下
  • 2021-08-15 06:05
普拉达女魔头台词,穿普拉达的女王 英汉字幕
最佳答案
  • 五星知识达人网友:千杯敬自由
  • 2021-08-15 06:18
我有 你要是 文件还是 内容.
你有邮箱么, 这里有字数限制, 我发你邮箱吧
穿PRADA的恶魔 The Devil Wears Prada 中英文剧本
Good luck.
祝你好运
Hi. Uh, I have an appointment with Emily Charlton?
你好,我约了艾米莉·查尔顿
Andrea Sachs? Yes.
安吉丽雅·塞克斯? 是的
Great. Human Resources certainly has an odd sense of humor.
要命,人力部还真会开玩笑
Follow me.
跟我来
Okay, so I was Miranda's second assistant...
听着,我本来是马琳达第二助手
but her first assistant recently got promoted, and so now I'm the first.
她首席助手近期晋升 所以我现在是首席助手
Oh, and you're replacing yourself. Well, I am trying.
哦,你给自己找替身 但还没找到
Miranda sacked the last two girls after only a few weeks.
马琳达几周内炒了前两个女孩
We need to find someone who can survive here. Do you understand?
我们需要能够适应这个高强度工作的员工 你明白吗?
Yeah. Of course. Who's Miranda?
当然,马琳达是谁?
Oh, my God. I will pretend you did not just ask me that.
哦,天哪,我会假装你刚没问过我
She's the editor in chief of Runway, not to mention a legend.
她是《天桥》杂志主编,是一名传奇人物
{\an8}安吉丽雅还以为天桥指时装表演 T 字舞台那段走道
You work a year for her, and you can get a job at any magazine you want.
只要为她卖命一年 之后想去什么杂志社就可以去
A million girls would kill for this job.
所有女生都会为这份工作发疯的
It sounds like a great opportunity. I'd love to be considered.
听上去很棒 我很荣幸能被选中
Andrea, Runway is a fashion magazine...
安吉丽雅,《天桥》是本时尚杂志
so an interest in fashion is crucial.
热衷于时尚对工作人员非常重要
What makes you think I'm not interested in fashion?
你认为我对时尚没有兴趣?
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
No! No! No!
不!不!不!
What's wrong?
怎么了?
She's on her way. Tell everyone!
她要到了,通知大家!
She's not supposed to be here until 9......余下全文>>
我要举报
如以上回答内容为低俗、色情、不良、暴力、侵权、涉及违法等信息,可以点下面链接进行举报!
点此我要举报以上问答信息
大家都在看
推荐资讯