我要在美国的一个中档中餐馆当WAITER
服务内容包括点餐 上菜 结账
希望了解作为一个标准的WAITER需要注意的所有问题 以及标准用语 比如客人来了怎么问好 等等
有链接也可 但一定要是英文用语
谢谢各位了
我要在美国的一个中档中餐馆当WAITER
服务内容包括点餐 上菜 结账
希望了解作为一个标准的WAITER需要注意的所有问题 以及标准用语 比如客人来了怎么问好 等等
有链接也可 但一定要是英文用语
谢谢各位了
你可以去书店看看,那里有标准的餐厅用语,去美国带在身边可以随时学习。
点餐
Have you got a table for two, please?
请问您有两个人的桌子吗??
Have you booked a table?
您预定餐桌了吗?
Have you made a reservation?
您预定了吗?
smoking or non-smoking?
吸烟区还是非吸烟区?
Would you like something to drink?
您想喝什么?
Would you like to see the menu?
您需要看菜单吗?
表达
Excuse me, could I see the menu, please?
打搅一下,我能看看菜单吗?
Are you ready to order?
您现在可以点餐吗?
first course
第一道菜
maincourse
主菜
dessert
甜食
Could I have the bill, please?
请拿账单来,好吗?
How would you like to pay?
请问您怎样付款?
餐厅里的对话
Hugh is ordering a meal in a restaurant
休正在餐厅点餐
a few moments later
(过了一会儿)
Emma: one sparkling water
埃玛:一份带汽的矿泉水。
Hugh: Thanks very much
休:谢谢!
Emma: Are you ready to order?
埃玛:您现在可以点菜吗?
Hugh: Yeah I think I am actually. Could I just have the soup to start please.
休:是的,可以。请先给我来一份例汤,好吗——今日的例汤是什么?
Emma: That's minestrone, is that all right sir?
埃玛:是意大利蔬菜汤,可以吗?
Hugh: Yeah, that's fine, and for the main course could I have the chicken please?
休:可以。好的…至于主菜,请给我一份鸡肉,好吗?
Emma: Chicken.
埃玛:…鸡肉…
Hugh: And just some vegetables and some boiled potatoes please
休:再来一点蔬菜和煮土豆。
Emma: Boiled potatoes, OK?
埃玛:…煮土豆。好的。
Hugh: Thanks very much.
休:谢谢!
Emma: OK.
埃玛:好的。