永发信息网

英语短文带翻译

答案:4  悬赏:40  手机版
解决时间 2021-01-31 19:52
  • 提问者网友:难遇难求
  • 2021-01-31 16:32
谁有英语短文带翻译,请发到我邮箱:471372102@qq.com 谢谢!
最佳答案
  • 五星知识达人网友:蓝房子
  • 2021-01-31 18:10
我是辛辛苦苦查字典啊!多给我点分
The Thirsty Pigeon口渴的鸽子
A PIGEON, oppressed by excessive thirst, saw a goblet of water painted on a signboard. Not supposing it to be only a picture, she flew towards it with a loud whir and unwittingly dashed against the signboard, jarring herself terribly. Having broken her wings by the blow, she fell to the ground, and was caught by one of the bystanders.
Zeal should not outrun discretion.
有只鸽子口渴得很难受,看见画板上画着一个水瓶,以为是真的。他立刻呼呼地猛飞过 去,不料一头碰撞在画板上,折断了翅膀,摔在地上,被人轻易地捉住了。
这是说,有些人想急于得到所需的东西,一时冲动,草率从事,就会身遭不幸。
The Raven and the Swan乌鸦和天鹅
A RAVEN saw a Swan and desired to secure for himself the same beautiful plumage. Supposing that the Swan's splendid white color arose from his washing in the water in which he swam, the Raven left the altars in the neighborhood where he picked up his living, and took up residence in the lakes and pools. But cleansing his feathers as often as he would, he could not change their color, while through want of food he perished.
Change of habit cannot alter Nature.
乌鸦非常羡慕天鹅洁白的羽毛。他猜想天鹅一定是经常洗澡,羽毛才变得如此洁白无 瑕。于是,他毅然离开了他赖以生存的祭坛,来到江湖边。他天天洗刷自己的羽毛,不但一 点都没洗白,反而因缺少食物饥饿而死。
这故事是说,人的本性不会随着生活方式的改变而改变。

英语(双语)童话故事:老鼠嫁女儿

Once upon a time, there was a mouse father.
(很久很久以前,有一个老鼠爸爸)

he wanted to marry his daughter to the greatest person in the world.

(他想要将他的女儿嫁给世界上最伟大的人)

But, who was the greatest person in the world?

(但是,谁是世界上最伟大的人呢?)

Oh! The sun! He must be the greatest person in the world.

(啊!是太阳!他一定是世界上最伟大的人)

The mouse father went to talk to the sun.

(老鼠爸爸就去找太阳说话)

“Hello! Mr. Sun. I know you are the greatest person in the world.

哈啰!太阳先生,我知道你是世界上最伟大的人)

Would you marry my daughter?”

你愿意娶我的女儿吗?)

“What? I’m not the greatest person in the world. The greatest person is the cloud.

(什么?我才不是世界上最伟大的人呢!最伟大的应该是云)

If he comes out, I’ll be covered.”

(只要他一出现,我就被遮住了)

The mouse father went to talk to the cloud.

(老鼠爸爸就去找云)

“Hello! Mr. Cloud. I know you are the greatest person in the world.

(哈啰!云先生,我知道你是世界上最伟大的人)

Would you marry my daughter?”

(你愿意娶我的女儿吗?)

What? I’m not the greatest person in the world. The greatest person is the wind.

(什么?我才不是世界上最伟大的人呢!最伟大的应该是风)

If he comes out, I’ll be blown away.”

只要他一出现,我就被吹的远远的)

The mouse father went to talk to the wind.

老鼠爸爸就去找风)

Hello! Mr. Wind. I know you are the greatest person in the world.

(哈啰!风先生,我知道你是世界上最伟大的人)

Would you marry my daughter?”

你愿意娶我的女儿吗?)

“What? I’m not the greatest person in the world. The greatest person is the wall.

(什么?我才不是世界上最伟大的人呢!最伟大的应该是墙)

If he comes out, I’ll be stopped.”

(只要他一出现,我就被挡住了)

The mouse father went to talk to the wall.

老鼠爸爸就去找墙)

Hello! Mr. Wall. I know you are the greatest person in the world.

(哈啰!墙先生,我知道你是世界上最伟大的人)

Would you marry my daughter?”

你愿意娶我的女儿吗?)

“What? I’m not the greatest person in the world. The greatest person is YOU, the mouse.”

(什么?我才不是世界上最伟大的人呢!最伟大的其实是你们!是老鼠!)

The greatest person in the world is … mouse?”

世界上最伟大的人…是老鼠?)

Yes, the greatest person in the world is mouse. See? If mouse comes out, I’ll be bit!”

(没错!世界上最伟大的就是老鼠,你看,只要你们一出现,我就被挖洞了!)

The mouse father was very happy.

老鼠爸爸好开心!)

He finally knew mouse was the greatest person in the world.

他终于知道世界上最伟大的人了,就是老鼠。)

He would marry his daughter to the handsome mouse next door.

他决定要将自己的女儿嫁给隔壁英俊的鼠小弟。)
全部回答
  • 1楼网友:低血压的长颈鹿
  • 2021-01-31 21:10
1。Today and friends of foreign travel, outside air is very good, people feel very comfortable. We all appreciate the fine girls bicycles. We enjoyed the beautiful nature brought. We happily spent a happy day. 今天和朋友一起出外交游,外面的空气很好,人感觉很舒服。我们骑着自行车一路欣赏鸟语花香。享受着大自然带给我们的无限美好。大家开开心心地度过了愉快的一天。 2。Today Mailehaoduo clothes, and parents take to the streets is happy, the parents have to pay to buy things. Unlike in their street to buy things they like to take a long time but saw the price, Ha-ha, is really very happy. I love my parents, I too thank them for the care and love. `` 今天买了好多衣服,和父母上街就是愉快,买东西有父母帮付钱。不像平时自己上街买东西碰到喜欢的但看了价钱都要考虑好久,呵呵,真的是很开心。我爱我的父母,太感谢他们对我的关心和爱戴了。
  • 2楼网友:街头电车
  • 2021-01-31 21:03
the city mouse and the country mouse   once there were two mice. they were friends. one mouse lived in the country; the other mouse lived in the city. after many years the country mouse saw the city mouse; he said, "do come and see me at my house in the country." so the city mouse went. the city mouse said, "this food is not good, and your house is not good. why do you live in a hole in the field? you should come and live in the city. you would live in a nice house made of stone. you would have nice food to eat. you must come and see me at my house in the city."   the country mouse went to the house of the city mouse. it was a very good house. nice food was set ready for them to eat. but just as they began to eat they heard a great noise. the city mouse cried, " run! run! the cat is coming!" they ran away quickly and hid.   after some time they came out. when they came out, the country mouse said, "i do not like living in the city. i like living in my hole in the field. for it is nicer to be poor and happy, than to be rich and afraid."   【译文】   城里老鼠和乡下老鼠   从前,有两只老鼠,它们是好朋友。一只老鼠居住在乡村,另一只住在城里。很多年以后,乡下老鼠碰到城里老鼠,它说:“你一定要来我乡下的家看看。”于是,城里老鼠就去了。乡下老鼠领着它到了一块田地上它自己的家里。它把所有最精美食物都找出来给城里老鼠。城里老鼠说:“这东西不好吃,你的家也不好,你为什么住在田野的地洞里呢?你应该搬到城里去住,你能住上用石头造的漂亮房子,还会吃上美味佳肴,你应该到我城里的家看看。”   乡下老鼠就到城里老鼠的家去。房子十分漂亮,好吃的东西也为他们摆好了。可是正当他们要开始吃的时候,听见很大的一阵响声,城里的老鼠叫喊起来:“快跑!快跑!猫来了!”他们飞快地跑开躲藏起来。   过了一会儿,他们出来了。当他们出来时,乡下老鼠说:“我不喜欢住在城里,我喜欢住在田野我的洞里。因为这样虽然贫穷但是快乐自在,比起虽然富有却要过着提心吊胆的生活来说,要好些 .
  • 3楼网友:人類模型
  • 2021-01-31 19:48
鲍勃去看牙医 Bob Goes to the Dentist Today is my first dentist appointment. I really do not want to go. My mom says,“You must go to keep your teeth healthy.” The dentist‘s office is nice. There are lots of toys to play with. A toy train chugs on the floor. “Choo!Choo!” The nurse calls,“Bob.” I cry because I am scared. The nice nurse smiles and says, “It will be all right!” The dentist smiles at me. He lets me ride up and down in the chair. This is fun! “Now,let‘s look at your teddy bear’s teeth.” I look at my teddy bear‘s teeth,too. On the ceiling is a TV. I watch a cartoon show. The dentist brushes and cleans my teeth. The cartoon show is over,now. The dentist is done,too. “It was not so bad.” The nice nurse gives me a toy surprise! My teddy bear gets a sticker,too. Now,I like going to the dentist. My teddy bear does,too! 译文: 今天是我第一次和牙医的约会。 我真的不想去。 我的妈妈说,“你必须保持你的牙齿健康。” 牙医的办公室很漂亮。 那里有很多的玩具玩。 一个玩具火车在地板上发出轧轧声。 “呜!呜!” 护士叫道,“鲍勃。” 我哭了,因为我害怕。 漂亮的护士笑着说,“一切都会好的!” 牙医冲着我笑。 他让我在椅子上上上下下。 这很有意思! “现在,让我们看看你的玩具熊的牙齿。” 我也看玩具熊的牙齿。 在天花板上是一台电视。 我看到了动画片。 牙医刷洗我的牙齿。 动画片现在结束了。 牙医也做完了。 “不是很糟糕。” 漂亮的护士给我一个玩具作为惊喜! 我的玩具熊也得到了一个不干胶标签。 现在,我喜欢去看牙医。 我的玩具熊也喜欢去。
我要举报
如以上回答内容为低俗、色情、不良、暴力、侵权、涉及违法等信息,可以点下面链接进行举报!
点此我要举报以上问答信息
大家都在看
推荐资讯