永发信息网

美国总统竞选口号,美国的第32任总统是谁?他以什么为竞选口号?

答案:1  悬赏:10  手机版
解决时间 2021-04-23 10:12
  • 提问者网友:棒棒糖
  • 2021-04-22 18:09
美国总统竞选口号,美国的第32任总统是谁?他以什么为竞选口号?
最佳答案
  • 五星知识达人网友:过活
  • 2021-04-22 18:41
罗斯福It is a relief to feel that no heart but my own can know the personal regret,
因为只有我自己才知道,在我承担一个对别人更适合而非我自己之所欲的职务时的私自懊恼,
and bitter sorrow over which I have been borne to a position so suitable for others rather than desirable for myself.
和痛苦遗憾,感到这一点也是一种解脱。
The circumstances under which I have been called for a limited period to preside over the destinies of the Republic fill me with a profound sense of responsibility,
我被召唤来在一定期间内负责共和国命运的这一处境使我充满深刻的责任感,
but with nothing like shrinking apprehension.I repair to the post assigned me not as to one sought,
但无任何怯弱的畏惧。但我不是通过自身寻求来履行这任命我的职务,
but in obedience to the unsolicited expression of your will,
而是服从于你们愿望的自发表达,
answerable only for a fearless,faithful,
对之只有以我的无畏、忠诚,
and diligent exercise of my best powers.
和勤勉来行使我的权力才能回报。
I ought to be,and am,truly grateful for the rare manifestation of the nation's confidence;
我应该并已经真正感谢国家对我信任的罕有证明;
but this,so far from lightening my obligations,only adds to their weight.
但这在照亮我的责任之外,也加重了其负荷。
You have summoned me in my weakness;you must sustain me by your strength.
你们已召唤了有缺点的我;你们必须以你们的力量来支持我。
When looking for the fulfillment of reasonable requirements,you will not be unmindful of the great changes which have occurred,
当寻求合理要求的实现时,你们将不会注意已发生的巨大转变。
even within the last quarter of a century,
即使是在过去的二十五年,
and the consequent augmentation and complexity of duties imposed in the administration both of your home and foreign affairs.
以及后来国内和外交事务责任的加重和复杂。
The great objects of our pursuit as people a......余下全文>>
我要举报
如以上回答内容为低俗、色情、不良、暴力、侵权、涉及违法等信息,可以点下面链接进行举报!
点此我要举报以上问答信息
大家都在看
推荐资讯