永发信息网

英语诗歌再别康桥,徐志摩《再别康桥》用英语翻译?

答案:1  悬赏:80  手机版
解决时间 2021-07-24 06:37
  • 提问者网友:杀生予夺
  • 2021-07-23 09:09
英语诗歌再别康桥,徐志摩《再别康桥》用英语翻译?
最佳答案
  • 五星知识达人网友:野慌
  • 2021-07-23 09:35
再别康桥》英文翻译及背景
Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again
徐志摩 by Xu Zhimo
轻轻的我走了, Very quietly I take my leave
正如我轻轻的来; As quietly as I came here;
我轻轻的招手, Quietly I wave good-bye
作别西天的云彩。 To the rosy clouds in the western sky.
那河畔的金柳 The golden willows by the riverside
是夕阳中的新娘 Are young brides in the setting sun
波光里的艳影, Their reflections on the shimmering waves
在我的心头荡漾。 Always linger in the depth of my heart.
软泥上的青荇, The floatingheart growing in the sludge油油的在水底招摇; Sways leisurely under the water;
在康河的柔波里, In the gentle waves of Cambridge
我甘心做一条水草 I would be a water plant!
那榆荫下的一潭, That pool under the shade of elm trees
不是清泉,是天上虹 Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky;
揉碎在浮藻间, Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds
沉淀着彩虹似的梦。 Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream?
寻梦? 撑一支长篙, To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream
向青草更青处漫溯, To where the green grass is more verdant;
满载一船星辉, Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight
在星辉斑斓里放歌 And sing aloud in the splendour of starlight.
但我不能放歌, But I cannot sing aloud
悄悄是别离的笙箫; Quietness is my farewell music;
夏虫也为我沉默, Even summer insects heep silence for me
沉默是今晚的康桥! Silent is Cambridge tonight!
悄悄的我走了, Very quietly I take my leave
正如我悄悄的来; As quietly as I came here;
我挥一挥衣袖, Gently I flick my sleeves
不带走一片云彩。 Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away...余下全文>>
我要举报
如以上回答内容为低俗、色情、不良、暴力、侵权、涉及违法等信息,可以点下面链接进行举报!
点此我要举报以上问答信息
大家都在看
推荐资讯