永发信息网

关于at a job interview,的英语对话,急

答案:1  悬赏:50  手机版
解决时间 2021-03-28 03:49
  • 提问者网友:鼻尖触碰
  • 2021-03-28 00:19
关于at a job interview,的英语对话,急
最佳答案
  • 五星知识达人网友:梦中风几里
  • 2021-03-28 00:30
A:Good morning, I’m Richard Li.
早上好,我是理察德•李。

B:Please have a seat, Mr. Li. I received your resume a few weeks ago, and I must say I’m very impressed.
李先生请坐。我在几个星期前收到了你的简历,你给我留下了深刻的印象。

A:Thank you.
谢谢。

B:We’re a small financial company, trading mostly stocks and bonds. May I ask why you’re interested in working for us?
我们是一个小小的金融公司,主要从事股票和证券交易。可以问一下你为什么有兴趣来这里工作吗?

A:Your company has an impressive reputation. And I’ve always wanted to work for a smaller company.
你们公司名声很好。而且我一直就想在小公司工作。

B:That’s good to hear! Would you mind telling me a little bit about your present job?
很高兴听你这么说!能不能请你谈一谈目前的工作?

A:I’m a head broker in a large international company. I deal with
clients on a daily basis, handling all aspects of their accounts
personally.
我在一个很大的国际公司做经纪领班。我每天都跟客户打交道,全面处理他们的私人帐户。

B:Why do you think you’re the right candidate for this position?
为什么你认为你是这个职位的最好人选?

A:I have a lot of experience in the stock market. And I enjoy working
with people. As a matter of fact, in my current job I’m in charge of a
team of eight brokers.
我在股票市场上有丰富的经验。我喜欢与人交往。事实上,目前的工作中我负责一个由八个经纪人组成的团队。

B:Well, you might be just the person we’ve been looking for. Do you have any questions?
或许你就是我们要找的人。请问你有什么问题吗?

A:Yes. If I were hired, how many accounts would I be handling?
是的。如果我被雇用,我管理几个帐号?

B:You’d be working with two other head brokers. In other words, you’d be handling about a third of our clients.
你将与另外两个经纪领班一起工作。换句话说,你要管理我们三分之一的客户。

A:And whom would I report to?
我的上司是谁?

B:Directly to me.
我是你的直接领导。

A:I see. What kind of benefit package do you offer?
我明白了。你们提供什么样的福利?

B:Two weeks of paid vacation in your first year of employment. I
believe you’re also eligible for medical and dental insurance. But this
is something you should discuss with our personnel department. Do you
have any other questions?
雇用第一年有两周的有薪假期。我相信你还有医疗和牙科保险。但你最好与我们的人事部门谈论这些事情。还有别的问题吗?

A:No, not at the moment.
现在没有。

B:Well, I’ll have to discuss your application with my colleagues, and we’ll get back to you early next week.
我要与我的同事们讨论一下你的申请,我们下星期初就给你答复。

A:OK, thanks. It was very nice to meet you.
好的,谢谢。很高兴跟你见面。

B: It was nice meeting you, too, and thanks for coming in today.
我也很高兴见到你,谢谢你今天到这里来。追问是不是你自己写的呢,不是百度的吧,,追答给你参考的,把职业换一下就行了。
我要举报
如以上回答内容为低俗、色情、不良、暴力、侵权、涉及违法等信息,可以点下面链接进行举报!
点此我要举报以上问答信息
大家都在看
推荐资讯